First Round-Wednesday, May 4
No. 4 Capital (4-3) at No. 1 John Carroll (6-1)-JCU 15, CAP 8
No. 3 Otterbein (5-2) at No. 2 Baldwin Wallace (6-1)-OTT 5, BW 4
Finals -Saturday, May 7-7p.m.
No. 3 Otterbein at No. 1 John Carroll [LIVE WEBSTREAM]
- Quarterfinals/Semifinals/Finals - $7
- OAC Student with valid ID - Free
- Non-OAC Students 18 years and under - $2
- Senior 62 years and older - $5
- OAC Lifetime Passes will be honored for all championships (regular-season passes will not)
*The host school is responsible for submitting admission fees to the OAC office after subtracting officials' fees.
The host school is responsible for paying game officials, clock/scoreboard operator, announcer and one ticket seller. Please see the Soccer Tournament Financial Report for allowable expenditures. You may take any or all of these expenses from gate receipts. Please complete the form after your home game and return with a check (if income exceeds expenses).
HOST SCHOOL RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Producing a four-page program (8 ½ x 11 quality stock) which includes team rosters, tournament bracket, etc.
2. Statistics of the match.
3. Host will provide nine NCAA approved balls
4. Organizing a Games Committee to oversee the event.
The host is responsible for working through the designated assigning entity to make sure officials are secured for tournament games.
Tournament pay scale for officials will follow USILA recommended lacrosse official association pay scale. The host school is responsible for paying the officials (you may use gate income). If you cannot cut checks in time to pay on site, please get the addresses from the officials and mail them after the game.